We have a new opportunity for an experienced Supervisor / Yard Forman to join the JMAC Family!
You will be responsible for managing the JMAC Scaffolding team, ensuring the yard is maintained and running smoothly.
You must have the ability to multitask in a fast-paced Scaffolding Yard.
The perfect candidate will have the ability to Implement and maintain an efficient system of working, to support the business needs always, administration of workloads and the ability to prioritise is a must, Quality Control of equipment, checking load lists prior to dispatch transported in and out of the yard
You should have previous experience in at least one related industry such as Scaffolding/ Building / Logistics.
(A HGV 2 Licence would be an advantage but not essential)
Counterbalance Forklift Licence is compulsory.
Excellent Rates of Pay + Rewards available
- Management and Leadership of Yard teams
- Liaise with and assist the Yard and Transport manager in the planning of all jobs within the business.
- Ensure Operations are carried out efficiently First Time, on time and within budget.
- Ensure our Clients requirements are met
- Maintain safety records in the workplace
- Ensure daily checks comply with current regulatory legislation and legal rules are followed
- Aid in the Disciplinary & Recruitment of Yard Staff
- Manage workforce skill set and identifying any gaps
- Manage Equipment signing in and out on a daily and weekly basis.
Job Type: Full-time
Excellent Rates of pay!
You Must have Counter Balance Forklift Licence